10th Year Anniversary!

 Boy am I lucky! Not only did I meet my longtime friend and IR photography inspiration Travis Forbear but I also got to meet his beautiful wife Rebecca! And not only that, but the forecast said 60% chance of rain and it didn't rain once for this 10 year anniversary shoot!
This was a weekend of amazing fortune!
  Anticipating rain I booked the Krohn Conservatory where we sniped the prettiest spots at our convenience and then headed to downtown Cincinnati, and finally ended up in a beautiful sunflower field! It was perfect!
 I even captured this swallowtail butterfly in an alley in Cincinnati!
 Travis and Rebecca are amazing!
 Travis and I must have met online 5 or so years ago! I have been following the creation of his amazing book "Invisible An Infrared Journey" for a long time and was super excited to get a copy when it came out! More excited to see me thanked in the liner notes, and EVEN MORE excited to hear that he was going to make a drive from Michigan to allow ME to take his 10 year anniversary portraits! No pressure or anything!!
Travis' work is always inspiring and really cool! Sometimes he treks for hours and miles across the frozen tundras of Michigan! Despite all that coolness when I met Rebecca I realized that HE was the lucky one!
(Assisting for this shoot was the wonderful Meg Koabel and lovely Erin Durbin on light)

Check out Travis here: http://twforbear.zenfolio.com/

No comments: