052811 Not Work

Where has all the time gone?

I got into a conversation yesterday with Laura and Kevin from Ford-Ellington Floral and Event design. we were talking about a bunch of stuff when they reminded me how I used to post a lot more artsy stuff than all work all the time. Though I love photographing people, I think it's about time I started to post some non-portrait work on the ol' blog.

I really hope you enjoy it.


I'll try to make a habit out of it.


I had to photoshop a lot of bird doo off this one. :)

This is a spider I'm particularly proud of in my basement. Look at all the insects this little guy is ridding my house of!

And finally, when Vivian was born my dad made a bag of his famous jerky in individually wrapped "It's a Girl" packaging. A bit over the top, but much appreciated. Thanks dad! and Thanks Kevin and La la!


If you'd like to see more random stuff click the "Misc" link here and scroll down. :)

No comments: