020611 My Beautiful Wife Terri (30 Weeks)

My best friend, business partner, and wonderful wife Terri is pregnant with our first child Vivian. After a wonderful weekend of moving all of my office material to the new second floor villa to make room for the nursery, I decided to dedicate this week's blog post to the two most important women in my life.

Tonight in between eating borscht and soldering resistors into clothes washers, I got the privilege of photographing the most amazing woman I have ever met and her first daughter Vivian. I've had many opportunities to photograph moms, but this one has been the best for so many reasons!


I love my wonderful wife!


And now... a foot rub... :)

2 comments:

Barb Stimmell said...

I really like the last one. It just shows how happy she is about becoming a mom.

Pol said...

She is gorgeous! Really a glowing mom! All the best with the last few weeks. I suspect your child will live a life full of adventure and laughter with you as parents. :)