102210 Tico the Stunt Pilot!


That's Tico.

With the help of his friend Andy, I got to chase Tico and his stunt plane around the Ohio skies for a while Friday! It was a seriously interesting experience!


First of all, guts doesn't begin to describe what these aviators have (in more than one way)!

The gentlemen conducted several choreographed stunts. I tried my hardest to take the best photos possible, but when your holding the Canon 7D with the 70-200mm 2.8 lens and whipping 2 Gs the setup goes from weighing nothing to 11 1/4 pounds in half a second!!

I want to thank everyone very much for letting me photograph this amazingly cool situation!!

Email me if you are interested in plane rides they range in price depending on your desire and average about $200. If you are an adventurer with an iron stomach, this is the trip for you!

No comments: