2013 Kelby World Wide Photowalk - Cincinnati

 This year once again I got the pleasure of leading a Scott Kelby World Wide Photowalk for 2013!!
This is my amazing group! Special thanks to Michaels' McIntire and Zero for coming out for the event! 
 The ominous clouds of rain continuously threatened our walk this year so I decided to play it safe and reserve time at Krohn Conservatory. That way if it didn't rain we could walk outside, but if it was pouring all day the botanical gardens would be a safe interesting dry place!
 So when Saturday October 5th came and there was no rain we began our journey at the fabulous conservatory and ended up at Eden Park's Overlook for a spectacular finish!
My theme this year was macro! 
I was pretty happy with the results ;) 

 This one is my favorite!
  
 Then we saw some ducks...
Once all the photos were over the gang headed to a local pub for grub and had quite the experience.  
It was a terrific event!
Thank you to all who attended!

No comments: