IPhone Photo Update


Hello friends! The past few weeks I have been doing a lot of corporate work that I am unable to share. :( So in the mean time I thought I would share another post about phone photos. 
Every so often I purge all the images off my phone and find some that are pretty cool. 
The cameras on phones have been getting better... 
but there's 100 times a day when I think, I could take that shot, but the camera is so limited I can't make it look good. 
Other things like the bottom of a coffee machine, above, are just fine with a hit of instagram filters...
Or the ubiquitous driver's seat portrait with a little Nik's Snapseed software. 

 To be fair to the phones, there are times when you can't get to quality gear. 
For those "smunching" moments, or...
Playing a game of marbles, this will do just fine.

Haha! Didn't turn it off, airlines! 
 The Infamous Horse Mask Photo
 I waited a whole meeting to take this photo watching the light trace the wall.
Turducken! 
???

Be creative! 
See you next week!

My Instagram Account:

No comments: