062610 Stephen and Sarah's Wedding

(LED flashlight light painting 8 seconds)
I've said it before and I have to say it again now, I just keep getting luckier and luckier with the wonderful people I get to work with to create these beautiful memories!

I've known Stephen since high school. He is one of the most genuine and thoughtful people I know. He kept making the whole bridal party and his beautiful bride, Sarah, cry with gifts and cards the whole day. It was very sweet.

And this is the beautiful Sarah. Equally Stephen's counterpart in spirit, she was wonderful and relaxed the whole day.



Chuck, a colorful groomsmen, and I hit it off instantly.



What did I tell ya?

Here's the "everybody looking in different directions" shot.

Stunning!


It was a magical evening and I am very happy for both of them.

No comments: