031409 A Day Off to Lift My Spirits (Levitation)

Alternative title: I get more hangtime than (insert popular and talented basketballer of the moment here).

I took a day off this week because I was feeling down.

I sought inspiration and meditation in nature for a while, but that didn't do the trick.

Floated around town for a while...

Watched geese honking in the park.

Walked the dog. (the only downside from this photo was that I actually had to walk the dog)

Then I made my favorite lunch, Skyline Chili, but nothing seemed to lift my spirits so I took a nap.

Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

PeteLeong Photography said...

haha that is an awesome series! Nice lighting also! funny stuff

Magic Tricks said...

Hello, I'am George. Visit my website, if you want to see Tricks with Levitation. All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank's and have a great day.