062808 Business is Business

These are recent jobs I have completed. An example of a senior portrait and a Family Portrait for a large family.
This is a version of a senior portrait that I tweaked. I thought the shadow and softness added to the creepy setting of the photo. I thank the model, Emily, greatly. She is amazing person. I hope she finds the senior portraits equally amazing. The version she chose lies here.




This family was 38 members strong and great to work with. You can see the original image here. What I do with my photography is more than preserving the moment. I try to enhance the moment. In this case I have corrected the color and brightness and also taken the expressions from other photos on the shoot to have a great photo of everyone there. Just check out the kids!

1 comment:

zezy nozza said...

Your photographies are surprising...good day from los cabos mexico.