083009 David Ziser Animoto shoot!!!!!!

Nationally Published Again!!!! WOOT!

Back at the end of August my Boss, the hardest working man in photography and informational Juggernaut, David Ziser asked me to take some photos for the national Animoto ad campaign. I was super excited to be a part of that, so Terri and I sprinted to downtown Cincinnati to scope out places to take the Superhero style photo! What you see above is the image I edited as my choice, it is featured HERE on the net, and in handout and other promotional materials. THIS photo we also took that day is featured in this month's issue of Rangefinder Magazine and Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Magazines! You can read David's write up on Digital Protalk.com HERE!
As always, Thank you David. You're a mad genius of photography!

2 comments:

Pol said...

Very cool shot! Congratulations :)

J. Davis said...

That is indeed, very awesome. Congratulations!