Northside 4th of July Parade! (The Soggening)

 SO let me tell you the tale of this year's Northside 4th of July Parade (from my view)!
As usual the spectacle of the Northside 4th of July parade drew a crowd of several hundred or more to gaze upon the finest menagerie of the least inhibited the surrounding community has to offer. It is truly a wondrous event! As much from the amazement of what you didn't expect from a 4th of July parade as the things you did.
This year had the added comic value of raining a gentle constant drizzle.
(Despite her expression I feel like she was happy inside.) 
 One of the best things this year was that I got to go with my good friends Steph and Seth! They are the best people ever and are made of candy and magic. No lie.
 Gabrielle Giffords was there!
And zombies!
 You may recognize the lawnchair ladies.
I just liked this!
 Another highlight was seeing my friend Kim Popa from PONES INC! You can see the rain in this one pretty clearly! Didn't stop Kim though!
And there were bubbles and hula hoops...
And more zombies!
I can't wait for next year to see what happens!
 Religious experiences? Check. Talked to the golden Buddha.
Photographed my first zombi wedding.
And ran into the guys from Foxy Shazam!

Great day! 
THANK YOU STEPH AND SETH!

No comments: